Every now and then you see a performance so stunning it literally takes your breath away. And the latest offering from the Sydney Dance Company, Triptych, is just that.
Fortunate enough to attend the opening performance, I found myself holding my breath and on the edge of tears at the beauty that was unfolding before me.
The show combines the flawless talents of the Sydney Dance Company, with the Australian Chamber Orchestra, and joined on stage by Katie Noonan and her angelic voice.
The dancers are dressed in ethereal costumes designed by outstanding Australian fashion designer Toni Maticevski.
The performance continues this week at the Roslyn Packer Theatre in Walsh Bay, Sydney, and tickets are still available to purchase here.
And exclusively for subscribers to Fox in Flats, thanks to the Sydney Dance Company we have two double passes to the final performance this Saturday 10th of October at 8pm.
How to enter
Simply comment in the section below why you would love to see the stunning performance Triptych this Saturday night.
You must be a subscriber to our newsletter, as the winners will be announced on Thursday afternoon. If you’re not already a subscriber, join up here.
- To enter, simply comment in the section below why you would love to see this stunning performance on Saturday night.
- This giveaway is a game of skill, and I’ll be judging the winners based on the most compelling response.
- The prize is a double pass to the final performance of Sydney Dance Company’s Triptych on Saturday 10th of October at 8pm at the Roslyn Packer theatre in Walsh Bay, Sydney.
- There are two double passes to be given away, maximum value $158.
- You must be able to attend the performance on the 10th of October, and the prize is not redeemable for cash.
- You can enter this giveaway once only.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents.
- You must be over 18 to enter.
- The giveaway runs from October 6th 2015 till midday October 8th 2015.
- You need to have subscribed to our weekly newsletter to be eligible to enter, and you can do that here.
- The winners will be announced in our newsletter on the afternoon of October 8th, 2015.
- Entrants must abide by the contest entry conditions listed above.
For more information about the Sydney Dance Company and their upcoming performances check out their website The Sydney Dance Company.