The sales are on, you’ve got a short window of opportunity to shop, and you need to try on that mountain of clothing you’ve lugged into the fitting room faster than a costume change at a Kylie concert. So what do you wear to make that shopping trip easier and speedier?
Something like this:
EXACT MATCH: Flash Sandals by ECCO shoes $199.95. The Quick Draw McGraw of sandals, these have Velcro fasteners.
Then simply text friend smugly about your ninja-fast retail prowess.
And before you hit the shops, have a flick through some of these handy posts:
- No choice but to bring the children shopping with you? Click here for 9 ways to have happier, faster, more successful retail therapy (with the kids in tow).
- Consider looking in the kids’ section. You’d be surprised the bargains you might find there for yourself while kitting out the little ones. For a bunch of tips on what to look for, click here.
- Don’t ignore the thrift store! Our 5 favourite tips for bagging a bargain at your local are here.
- Grocery shopping? Here’s our tongue-in-cheek guide to doing it with the kids, and in style.
- If you just can’t bare the idea of hitting the shops but are in need of some retail therapy, click here for our online shopping tips.
What’s your go-to outfit for speedy shopping escapades?