Schwarzkopf recently launched Magic Hair: clip-in hair extensions that promise to ‘add volume and length at home‘ for just $44.95.
I wore these out on Saturday night to a cool new Mexican cantina, and the extensions were given the thumbs up by my entourage at home (sons, baby-sitter, baby-sitters BFF) and my Amigos out that night.
I liked them too.
Tips for wearing Schwarzkopf Magic Hair extensions:
- Choose the colour that matches your hair as closely as possible. I had recently gone a solid dark brown so this was relatively easy.
- Allow extra time to get ready so you can experiment with a hair-style that suits. After trying a pony-tail, and a half-up half-down style, I settled on this hippy-esque, side-twisty style that I reckon looked kinda cool.
- Make sure you follow the directions on the pack and secure the extensions correctly. Nothing worse than an extension falling into the guacamole.
- You can use styling products on them, but don’t use your GHD like I did. Fried fake hair is not a great look…!
- Be confident with your fab new hair! I must admit I felt a little self-conscious at first. But I was out with buddies I’ve known for over a decade, and even they were none the wiser.
When in the box, Schwarzkopf Magic Hair looks like this:
You’ll find it at BIG W, Priceline and selected pharmacies for $44.95.
Do you use hair extensions? Any tips or styling ideas to share?
Disclaimer: Fox in Flats was given these to try.
Want more quick hair tips? Check out our Fox Hair File.
Want the Fox sent straight to your inbox? Join to get our weekly newsletter.