A few fab things have been flung over my desk lately that are well worth sharing. So here goes:
2. Too busy to cook and plan meals, yet want to lose a few kgs? Check out the 5 day cleanse (which I’ve just completed) at Dietlicious. With its focus on ‘detox, rebalance and revitalise’, the pre-prepared menu plan is super-tasty and easy to prepare. Things from the program that are easy for anyone to try at home?
- Start the day with a cup of warm water and a squeeze of lemon
- Snack on plain mixed nuts (golf ball sized proportions are plenty)
- Limit portion sizes. You’ll be surprised how quickly your body adjusts!
And as an added bonus, having pre-prepared meals comes in handy if you’re doing canteen duty and want to avoid the temptation of eating hot dogs… 😉
3. If you’re pregnant and breastfeeding and gagging for a cocktail, this might just tide you over. Soul Virgins is a new soft drink designed to taste like favourite cocktails: Cosmopolitan (cranberry and lime) and Mojito (lemon, lime and mint). Tasty? Yup. But I’ll admit, I couldn’t help adding vodka to the mix. About $6.40 from Woolworths.
4. Did you know that 25% of Aussies never floss, and 43% only do it a couple of times per year? Given it’s such a hassle, I’m not that surprised. Now, Philips have just released a new electric flosser, the Sonicare AirFloss. With this baby it takes just 60 seconds to floss, you don’t have to twist dental floss around your fingers and cut-off your circulation (or is it just me?!) and the kids think it’s hilarious. RRP $169, but I found them on Amazon for $77 here.
Have you found anything fab & foxy lately? Would love to hear your discoveries!