It doesn’t seem all that long ago that I packed away my Summer clothes, ready to rug-up and snug-up for Winter. And yet now, all of a sudden, Spring has started to do its thing again, and I’ve got a hankering for some of that floaty, feminine swishiness that only a Summer maxi dress can serve up.
Here are 7 ways to style up your Summer maxi now, even while the weather’s still busy shaking off its Winter coat.
1. Top with a 3/4 sleeve boat neck t, and team with perspex.
Note the perspex accessories, a big trend for Spring. Pic: variacje
2. Dig out your denim jacket and a long, cross-over bag.
3. Scoot into your comfyist cowboy boots, gangliest chains and jangliest bangles.
4. Fold into a long-line wrap or cardigan.
5. Sharpen with a tailored blazer.
6. Wrap it with a scarf.
7. Trick it with a t.
Tie a t-shirt in a knot around your waist. Just add cardi & belt. Pic: Lovemaegan
Have you worn your Summer maxi yet this season? What’s your favourite look?
More Fox in Flats: