If you’ve got school-age kids who play Saturday morning sport, you’ve probably been charged with supplying cut-up oranges so they can have a refreshing half-time energy boost. Seeing those little hands greedily grabbing for a hit of juicy goodness makes the chopping of bags full of citrus oh-so worthwhile.
But now’s the time to enjoy a refreshing hit of tasty tang for yourself, without the tell-tale drips and dribbles on your chin.
Here are 5 fresh ways to squeeze on some just-in-season Tangerine juice.
1. Drape yourself in necklaces that make a statement.
2. Slip on a stunning maxi that skims and flatters.
Kookai Geo Maxi $260
3. Tie a silk scarf around your neck.
4. Paint your nails in vibrant orange hues.
(It’s official, an orange pedi makes you 27% more creative with shadow puppetry )
5. Add fire to your feet with orange-hued shoes.
Spotted in Melbourne, you can check out this fox’s entire outfit here.
And if you’re still not convinced, listen to our man Frank Sinatra who said:
“Orange is the happiest colour”
For inspiration on what colours to mix with your orangey shades, click here.
Get the juicer out, ladies!