We’ve all got a baseball cap or two lurking around the place that we shove on our heads as a last resort for those couldn’t-be-knackered-to-do-anything-with-my-hair-and-so-I’m-hiding-out-like-I’m-an-off-duty-celeb kind of days.
Yet, with just a teeny-tiny bit of effort, the humble baseball cap can become a fab and foxy accessory.
1. Team with aviator-style sunglasses for classic Top Gun style.
Current Elliott denim blouse, $259 Witchery Skinny leg jeans, SALE $19.95 Oversized leather handbag, $64 Juicy couture bracelet, $225 Ray-Ban aviator shades, $163Polo Ralph Lauren USA flag baseball cap , £35
2. Tie your hair into a low side braid for a relaxed, yet modern look.
3. Coordinate the colours of your cap for style that’s more glam than gangster.
Raquel Allegra lace up t shirt, £84 Converse Lace up shoes, £40 Kooba flap handbag, $395 True Religion beaded hat, $33 Gucci acetate sunglasses $292
4. Add bounce in your ball game by adding quick curls into your pony with a GHD or curling tongs.
5. Polka dots, preppy accessories, and a slash of red lipstick will have you calling for another Pimms instead of calling out to the coach.
Marc by Marc Jacobs jersey dress, $650 Rectangle sunglasses, £195 Diane von Fürstenberg snake belt , $225 Urban Excess Fitted Baseball Cap – White, £5 HUGO BOSS Bagis Low Pro Vulc Sneaker, £100
Now, you’re ready to play ball with Major League Style. Batter Up!
Do you have a favourite, special or lucky baseball cap? And what do you like to wear with it?