It doesn’t seem all that long ago that I packed away my Summer clothes, ready to rug-up and snug-up for Winter. And yet now, all of a sudden, Spring has started to do its thing again, and I’ve got a hankering for some of that floaty, feminine swishiness that only a Summer maxi dress can serve up.
Here are 7 ways to style up your Summer maxi now, even while the weather’s still busy shaking off its Winter coat.
1. Top with a 3/4 sleeve boat neck t, and team with perspex.
Note the perspex accessories, a big trend for Spring. Pic: variacje
2. Dig out your denim jacket and a long, cross-over bag.
3. Scoot into your comfyist cowboy boots, gangliest chains and jangliest bangles.
4. Fold into a long-line wrap or cardigan.
5. Sharpen with a tailored blazer.
6. Wrap it with a scarf.
7. Trick it with a t.
Tie a t-shirt in a knot around your waist. Just add cardi & belt. Pic: Lovemaegan
For more maxinspiration, check out Angelina’s favourite here.
Have you worn your Summer maxi yet this season? What’s your favourite look?
Subscribe to Fox in Flats for weekly updates and special offers straight to your inbox.