Now that The Wedding is over Kate – the newly named Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge – is poised to move onto the next item on her To Do List.
And given Kate’s penchant for stylish yet comfortable dresses in royal blue, we’re guessing she’s got her eyes on the entire new maternity range by Isabella Oliver, which is fit for a Princess.
Designed for comfort and to flatter the gorgeous curves of every mum-to-be, the Isabella Oliver brand has already been seen on such A list celebrities as Natalie Portman, Selma Blair, Heidi Klum and Jessica Alba.
The latest range comes in Kate Middleton’s favourite colour, Electric Blue, and in black. Or as they very poshly call it at Isabella Oliver, Caviar Black – named after the canapes served at the Royal Wedding reception.
Our picks: Top 3 Maternity Dream Dresses from Isabella Oliver.
1. A stylish maternity maxi dress exudes effortless glamour, and can be worn both day and night. This jersey maxi has a lower V-neck at the back and gathered detailing at the bust and through the front, creating a soft Grecian vibe.
- Choose Electric Blue and team with thong sandals, a large floppy hat, big round sunglasses and an oversized raffia tote for easy summer style.
- Be inspired by Angelina Jolie and team the black version with stacks of bangles, gladiator sandals, and aviators for day. Click here for a full run down on that look.
- Team with a cropped denim jacket, chain bag, and long necklaces like Rachel Zoe, her pregnancy style here.
- For night, channel Hollywood glamour and team with statement jewels, including a cocktail ring to elongate your arms.
2.For style and comfort during your pregnancy this easy care jersey dress ticks all the boxes. With a chic pleated panel through the front and an under bust tie, this maternity dress is a great all-rounder.
- Layer over tights or leggings and wear with ballet pumps on casual days.
- Add low stacked wedges and a cropped jacket to emulate Kate Middleton’s day-after-wedding outfit, as seen on the lawns above.
- Luxe leather accessories like Reese Witherspoon’s knee-high boots, here, and a large leather carry-all will add polish. Invest in a gorgeous bag you can use now, but will also do double duty as a diaper bag in the near future. Click here for savvy baby bag ideas.
- Elevate the look with a faux fur shrug and stacked wedges for warm evenings out.
3. For subtly sexy Kate Middleton style during pregnancy this jersey maternity dress is the perfect option. The tie front creates a soft and feminine look while the modern square neckline and ruching through the body creates a flattering and streamlined shape.
- Layer under a blazer for a sharp and chic office look.
- Emulate Kate’s engagement style and accessorise with delicate earrings and necklace, black pumps a shiny sapphire cocktail ring.
- Stay on trend with a touch of animal print. Try stacked bangles, or go wild with a printed scarf.
- A classic trench will add a touch of sophistication, and is a great investment item for your wardrobe.
- Add a pair of maternity SPANX to tame any wobbles for special occasions.
This Isabella Oliver Tie Front Ruched Maternity Dress, valued at $179 could be yours!
SORRY THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
Congratulations to Kristie Tatton, the winner of this lovely prize.
Enter to WIN Kate Middleton’s Maternity Dream Dress.
How To Enter:
Three ways to enter, and you can enter three times. Once by each method.
1. Enter via Twitter.
Retweet this phrase on your Twitter account:
Want to WIN Kate Middleton’s Maternity Dream Dress? Enter @FoxInFlats @IsabellaOliver giveaway http://bit.ly/kB8BVZ #KateMiddleton #rw2011
In the comments section below, state: I entered via Twitter.
2. Enter via Facebook
Become a friend of Fox In Flats on Facebook. Click here, and ‘like’ it.
Paste this onto your wall: Want to WIN Kate Middleton’s Maternity Dream Dress? Enter @FoxInFlats @IsabellaOliver giveaway http://bit.ly/kB8BVZ
In the comments section below, state: I entered via Facebook.
3. Enter by subscribing to Fox In Flats.
If you don’t already subscribe, click here to have new Fox in Flats articles delivered to your inbox or RSS feed, enter your email address to join.
In the comments section below, state: I subscribed.
Conditions and Deadlines: Contest is open to Australian residents only. Entrant must abide by the contest entry conditions listed above. Up to three entries per person, but only once per entry method. Contest ENDS Friday, May 27, 2011 at 9pm EST. Winner will be chosen randomly, and announced Sunday 29th May on FoxInFlats.com.au.
Good luck, and get in quick before Kate beats you to it!
In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this comforting thought…